Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School

Well.. the time has come. Mommy heads back to school for good on Monday. This summer went by too quickly. I wish we had more time to spend at home together. We had a lot of fun though. Mommy read a lot of books to me and I read a lot of books to her. I played with Cooper and Tim and had lots of fun running errands with Mommy.

I turned 10 months old this past Monday. I can't believe I will be a year old soon!! Can't wait for my party... Yummy cake to eat!!! I am so good at crawling now and even take a few steps here and there. I will definitely be walking soon! Mommy bought me a cute pair of sneakers for when I do walk. I am getting in to everything... playing with the cable box, taking wood out of the box on the fire place, splashing in Cooper's water bowl, and playing with the computers. I am busy, busy, busy!!

I have lots of new friends at daycare now. Trey and I are the oldest so we get to do whatever we want to and the little babies just have to sit and watch! We will soon be moving up to the Bear Room. This is where the 1 year olds go. I will miss Miss Trish though. She is my buddy. She may be able to come to Bear Room with us. We will keep our fingers crossed.

I love taking baths and enjoy meeting new people. But I love to just be moving around. And I really LOVE reading all of my books!!! I have 3 teeth coming in on the top. I hope they come soon!!! I am tired of this teething business. I am loving bananas and applesauce right now. Mommy smashes up strawberries and blueberries to add to my applesauce. That makes is super yummy!!

Good bye summer!!!

Hugs,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment