Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Spring!!!


Hi everyone!! It's finally spring... when will the warm weather get here? This weekend was nice. I spent some time outside with Mommy and Daddy working in our gardens. It was fun to watch all the birds and squirrels run around our yard. I also enjoyed watching the tree branches blow in the wind.

On Saturday, I went to my first turkey dinner... apparently a Lancaster County tradition. It was torturous to watch everyone around me eat turkey, stuffing, green beans, corn, and other yummy foods and all I had was a bottle. While Mommy was making my bottle Daddy and Nana gave me a small taste of ice cream... I LOVED IT!!!! They gave me one more teeny, tiny taste before it was time to go home. What a treat!!!

I am glad to be back to school after missing a few days last week. I'm even happier that this stomach bug has run its course and my diaper rash is all healed. That was NOT a pleasant experience!!!

I can't believe March is almost over. I turn 5 months old tomorrow. Can't believe it... Mommy said we can start trying some veggies tomorrow. I think I will try the squash first. The orange color looks more fun than the green beans!! The next few weeks will be busy, but good. The first weekend in April Mommy and I will go to visit our family in Levittown while Daddy goes hunting for turkey in NY. Then, BASEBALL SEASON STARTS!!! YEAH PHILLIES!!!! I can't wait to wear my Chase Utley shirt! I asked Mommy to get me the Ryan Howard shirt too, but she said I'm "an Utley girl," whatever that means. Then, we're off to Florida for Easter. I'm a little worried about the plane ride, but Mommy says I'll be okay and that I can sleep the whole way. I can't wait to wear my new bathing suit and to go to the beach!!

Hugs and Kisses,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment