Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Super Baby

Hi everyone! I am turning out to be quite the super baby. I've mastered the whole eating process and have now added oatmeal to my repettoire of single grains. More goes down the hatch than on my belly, so I'd say that's progress! Sometimes Mommy is a little too slow between bites so I try to lick the spillage off my bib... doesn't work too well, but it's fun.

I've been having a great time at daycare the past couple of weeks. Last week we celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday. I love Dr. Seuss books. My favorites are The Cat in the Hat and Green Eggs and Ham. Mommy makes me listen to Oh, the Places You'll Go- but I think that's a little over my head right now.

I'm having a lot of fun at home, too. My new favorite toy is my exersaucer. Kate and Owen let me borrow it since they are too big for it. I love being on the same level as Cooper. He is my bestest-buddy in the whole wide world. He doesn't even get mad when I accidentally pull his hair when I pet him.

Daddy's at the Flyers game tonight in a fancy luxury box. I hope he takes me sometime. I can't wait for baseball season to start. It was such a let-down to be here for the last few games of the World Series and then it was all over!! Mommy got my first Phillies shirt for me. And it's an Utley shirt to boot. Can't wait. That's all for now... Talk to you soon!!

Hugs,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment