Sunday, March 1, 2009

In like a lion?


Happy Sunday friends and family! It was an exciting weekend for us here in Lancaster. Mommy and Daddy took me up to Reading to go to Smokey Bones for lunch yesterday. But, I finally kicked this cold so I spent the entire drive up, meal, and the drive back sleeping!!! Missed my chance on some kickin' ribs, but I guess we'll get there again sometime soon.

Seriously though, I had my first go round with solid food today. It was messy, and hard to navigate, but I managed to get a few swallows down the hatch. Mommy made a huge mess though.

I spent a lot of time in my new toy this weekend. It's an exersaucer. I really like it. I can spin around in it and there are so many fun toys on it. Mommy and Daddy put it in front of the window so I can look out back into the yard. While Mommy was napping last night Daddy and I saw our neighborhood bobcat in the backyard again. Hopefully he won't eat the new little kitten we saw the other day.

I've been patiently waiting for this snow to arrive. It would be nice to have a snow day with Mommy tomorrow. The weathermen make it sound like March is coming in like a lion, but I'll believe it when I see it!

Love always,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment