Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Hi everyone! How's it going? Everything is going great here! I tried some new cereal tonight... Barley! It was YUM-O!!! I ate it all up and still wanted more.

We had a big milestone this weekend- I slept in my own room two nights in a row! I love my ladybug mobile. I freak out every time I see it. My sleep sheep helps me relax so that I can sleep well. On Saturday night I went to bed at 10:30pm and slept until 7am Sunday morning! Same thing last night. Mommy read me a new book last night called 10 Little Ducks. I loved the pictures!! Eric Carle is my new favorite author. Mommy even bought me new car seat dangles that are from Eric Carle books.

Aunt Dana came to visit me on Sunday and brought me two very pretty dresses and a cute shorts outfit. I can't wait for it to be warm enough for me to wear them. Our trip to Florida is soon coming up. We leave on April 8th and will be there until April 13th. I can't wait to see Grandma and Grandpa and meet my great grandma Griffith (G to the 3). I am really excited to go swimming for the first time!

This past week I rolled on to my side. Not all the way over yet, but getting there. Tonight I pulled myself up in my bouncy seat and sat up straight! I'm getting so big so quick. It's a lot of fun though! I can't wait to start fruits and veggies in a few weeks. Grandma bought Mommy a baby food maker so she can make me the good stuff.

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday... it's suppose to be really warm! I can't wait to go for an extra walk in the sunshine! I hope it gets warm soon... and stays warm! That's all for now... talk to you soon!!!

Hugs,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment